- Ask questions from former Admissions Officers (and MBA Admission experts) from 7 top programs: Stanford GSB, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, Tuck, and Cornell.
- Three LIVE calls every week, for you to join at your convenience (join whatever calls you want). Call times are spread out throughout the week, at different times, to accommodate different time zones and your schedule.
- Ask questions about the MBA admissions process, how to get accepted to particular programs, crafting your story of value proposition, application best practices, or anything else... no question is off limits!
- Request feedback about your personal ideas and strategies and the likelihood that they'll find favor with the Admissions Committee
- Seek guidance on school selection or recommender selection
- Ask how past candidates have successfully answered certain types of questions, or how candidates with similarities to you have built their case, addressed weaknesses (like a low GMAT / GRE), etc.
- Learn from others' questions (from other students taking the course)
- No expiration date on your access... so you will continue to have access to our team of experts throughout the admissions process to ask questions as you move through the process!
- The three hours of LIVE access are spread out throughout the week, to accommodate students from different time zones and availability
- 100% money back guarantee for up to 30 days.
MBA Inner Circle
Try it for 30 days, and if you're unsatisfied for any reason, just ask for a refund! No questions asked.
- Guide: Acing the MBA Campus Visit - What to do and how to make the most of your visit to campus or interaction with an MBA Admissions Officer at an MBA forum, so that you make a great impression and learn what makes that program unique
- Guide: Making Your Case to the Top-20 Programs - What makes each of the top-20 MBA programs unique, and how to appeal to what each program looks for
- MBA Interview Training Video - Learn the structure of a typical MBA interview, what questions are asked, and how to best answer them
- Post-MBA Career Guide - Learn the hard skills required to succeed in the most common post-MBA jobs, so you appear more credible in describing your career goals in your essays
- Pre-MBA Roadmap - Learn the specific steps to take in the months (or years) leading up to your application deadlines, to ensure you leave no stone unturned!
- Networking Email Templates - Use and adapt proven-to-work email and message templates to network with post-MBA employers, follow up with Admissions Officers after a campus visit / interaction, thank an interviewer, and network with current students from your choice programs